Tuesday 26 November 2013

Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner Review

Hello everyone,

  I am am back again today with a review of a skin toner from the brand aroma magic.This toner is meant for normal to oily skin.I am a very lazy person when it comes to toning.Lets see how it fared on my skin.




CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :

An alcohol free antiseptic skin toner .Closes pores, softens facial lines and restores skin's natural PH level.Provides radiance and refreshed feeling. 

DIRECTIONS FOR USE:

Apply toner, thereafter pat on aroma magic almond moisturising lotion to seal in the moisture. Use morning and night daily after cleansing. 

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :

 Extracts of Rose, Lavender, Peppermint and pure, organic essential oils of Tea tree and Rosemary.




PRICE: RS 100 FOR 120 ML.

PACKAGING : It comes in a white coloured plastic bottle with a flip top cap.The packaging is hygienic and travel friendly. Still I would have preferred a pump bottle as it would have been much convenient to spray it directly on the face.





MY EXPERIENCE :

 This toner is a colourless liquid with a weird smell.Maybe its the fragrance smell of some essential oil.I don't like its smell but thankfully it doesn't stay for a long time. I have acne prone sensitive skin but don't know how it has shifted from oily combination to dry skin.Maybe because of winters.I already mentioned that I am quite lazy when it comes to using a toner. Don't know why (lolz).Still I used this merely because there was a remarkable difference in the texture of my skin.I have used this on and off for several months and I could see that my skin had a glow.



  When my skin was oily I used this after cleansing and it provided immediate hydration.I used to skip the moisturisation step.I use this even now when I have dry skin and it helps to sooth the skin.I had developed an allergy once and my skin was dry and itchy.I used this and it immediately provided relief . Although the relief was for quite a short period of time and I had to go to a dermatologist after that. I would suggest this as an emergency solution also as it provides relief from dry skin immediately. This did not break me out at all.It claims to soothing fine lines and wrinkles, can't comment on that as I don't have any.It also claims to close pores and maintain skin's natural PH level,I agree with these claims absolutely as it has helped me a lot.

Overall, a good experience. 

Lets come to the pros and cons now. 

PROS :

1.Easy on pocket. 

2.Suitable for all skin types. 

3.Contains essential oils.

4.Lasts a long time. 

5.Not tested on animals. 

6.Provides immediate relief from dry patches. 

CONS :

 1.Packaging could have been better.

DO I RECOMMEND : YES ABSOLUTELY. GIVE IT A TRY. 

WILL I REPURCHASE : YES I WILL. 


 STAY TUNED...TAKE CARE. 


WHICH IS YOUR FAVOURITE TONER? DO LET ME KNOW.... :-)

4 comments:

  1. I agree hun...I have used it and loved it too..Nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup its nice...thanks for commenting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuschia Hydrating Facial Toner Lavender, This Toner not only tones your skin, also gives you a hydrated refreshing feel, rejuvenates skin to its youthful glow from first use itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing such useful information. I really enjoyed while reading your article and it is good to know the latest updates. Do post more. And also
    Buy Skin Toner Online

    ReplyDelete