Sunday 24 November 2013

Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation Review

Hello everyone, 

  I am back.Today my review is about the Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Foundation.This is one of the best foundation brand.
Read on to know how it fared on my skin. 




CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :

Upto 16 hour perfectly glowing complexion and toned skin.Fruit therapy.Radiance boosting. 

Apricot-radiance

Melon-hydration

Apple-anti oxidant

Ginger-energy

PRICE:RS 1120 FOR 30 ML.




SHADE:52 Vanilla beige.

INGREDIENTS :



PACKAGING: It comes in a pump bottle which is made of plastic.The packaging is quite lightweight which makes it travel friendly. AS the foundation gets over the bottom base of the bottle moves upward.




MY EXPERIENCE :

 I have been using this foundation since 6 or 7 months and I must say that this the best foundation by far I have ever used.Although my skin is combination acne prone, still sometimes I develop dry patches around my mouth which makes my foundation look patchy.I bought this when my skin was in dry phase.It has a light weight texture.It blends very easily.I have tried this with my fingers and flat foundation brush.While using a brush I get a flawless finish.But fingers will also work good.



    It gives enough time for blending.It did not break me out neither did it emphasised the dry patches.This is a big plus point for me since I have tried many foundations which clings to the dry patches.As far as 16 hour claim is concerned, I didn't check it because I can't wear this forso long.But it did stay well for 6 or 7 hours.However, Oily skin people will need to blot and powder as this provides a dewy finish.Dry skin people need to use a light weight moisturiser underneath.Oily skin people can skip the moisturiser.If you are going out you need to set this with powder.The shade I got is perfect for my skin tone.Also,it does not transfer to hanky. So its suitable for humid weather too.


Overall,a good experience. 

Lets come to the pros and cons now. 

PROS :

1.Easy to blend.

2.Suitable  shades available. 

3.No breakouts.

4.Suitable for dry skin.

5.Provides medium coverage.

6.Gives a dewy finish.

7.Does not transfer.

CONS:

1.Price might be a Con for some, but it really lasts a long time.

DO I RECOMMEND : YES. .This is one of the best foundation I have tried. 

WILL I RE PURCHASE : YES I WILL. 

  STAY TUNED. 





4 comments:

  1. I have this and totally love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review dear...Would love to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it a try dear..thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete