Saturday 23 November 2013

Lotus herbals Alphamoist Oil free Moisturiser Review

Hello everyone,

  It feels really very great to me as I am writing my first review on this blog . Please excuse the minor mistakes and suggestions are always welcomed.You can leave a comment. 

Lets start with the review.



CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT:

  PLANT DERIVED ALPHA HYDROXY EXTRACTS PRESENT IN THIS LIGHT OIL-FREE MOISTURISER REPLENISH MOISTURISE, PROVIDE A VIBRANT SMOOTH COMPLEXION AND REVEAL FRESH NEVER SKIN.THE COMPLEXION IS REJUVENATED INTO LOOKING AND FEELING YOUNGER.

DIRECTIONS:

Cleanse face thouroughly.Apply lavishly all over face and neck.Use regularly in morning and evening. 

INGREDIENTS : ( REFER THE IMAGE)



MY EXPERIENCE :

   I have combination acne prone sensitive skin.I am usually very intolerant to several products so i need to be very careful about my skin care stuff.Lotus herbals is my quite tried and tested brand and this product is no exception. 


    I am using this moisturiser since many months and this is by far the best moisturiser I have used apart from the clinique one . Although I can't compare both since the price difference is huge . This is a lightweight moisturiser with a lotion like consistency.Neither too thick nor too runny.It gets absorbed within seconds of application.I use it generally before applying makeup as it doesn't turn my skin greasy.It provides the needed hydration.

  However, the moisturisation might not be sufficient for dry skin.This is a water based moisturiser and as such it lacks the ability to provide long term hydration. It did not break me out hence suitable for sensitive skin. 

Overall, I would say this product is a boon for Combination to Oily skin people.

Lets come to the pros and cons now. 

PROS :

1.Affordable.

2.Lightweight texture.

3.Waterbased and oil free.

4.No breakouts.

5.Can be used before makeup

6.Not tested on animals.

CONS:

1.Not suitable for dry skin.

DO I RECOMMEND : YES ABSOLUTELY.

WILL I REPURCHASE : Yes I will


Stay tuned...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment