Friday 13 December 2013

Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream Review

Hello everyone, 

  I am reviewing The Lakme CC Cream today.Indian markets are already flooded with lots of BB Creams and now we have a CC Cream also.Cc creams basically have color correction properties along with the quality of a BB cream.

Lets see whether its worth the hype.
Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream 



CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :

Instantly

*Protects

*Moisturises.

*Brightens

* Evens Skin Tone.

*Conceals

*Freshens. 

This instant stylist brings together all the goodness of your daily skin care with just the right touch of makeup to give you skin that looks styled by an expert, everyday.



USAGE:

For best results dab over cleansed skin and blend in till absorbed for instant brightness & a perfect finish. Use everyday.


PRICE : RS 250 FOR 30 ML.


INGREDIENTS : ( REFER THE IMAGE )


SHADES:Beige for fair to medium skin and Bronze for medium to dusky skin.

MY EXPERIENCE :


  I have been using this CC Cream during summer most of the time.It looks exactly like a foundation.The texture is quite appropriate neither too thick nor too runny.It blends well with fingers and you need not use abrush.But the skin should be moisturised properly before using this or it may become patchy.I have tried using this without a moisturiser and it made my skin very dry.The dry patches which were invisible early got visible. 

   It is non transferable and doesn't melt down with sweat.However if you are stepping in scorching heat then I would advise you to set this with powder as it may become shiny.It did not break me out. It has a fragrance of lemon grass exactly like the lakme sunscreens have.If you have dark circles or blemishes then you may require an additional concealer but if you have minor spots and shadows then it will blur them.Also it has an spf 20 so lazy people like me can skip sunscreen unless they are out for too long.If I am out for an hour or two then I apply a sunblock underneath. It photographs well but gives a slight whitecast in flash.


Overall, a good experience. 

Lets come to the pros and cons. 

PROS :

1.Hygienic Packaging. 

2 . Affordable. 

3.Blends properly. 

4.No breakouts. 

5 . Doesn't transfer. 

6.Contains spf 20. 

CONS:

1.May not be suitable for dry skin.

2.Only two shades available. 

DO I RECOMMEND : YES its worth a try. 

WILL I RE PURCHASE : Yes I will. 

 Stay tuned....Take care. 

PS-What's your current favourite BB cream or foundation?Would love to hear your comments. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this CC cream, even though it dries out my skin like you said but I manage with it, nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup its a nice everyday product...Thanks dear :-)

      Delete
  2. I too loved this BB Cream a while back until I found the Loreal one :) Lovely review hun :)

    ReplyDelete