Monday 23 December 2013

L'Oréal Paris Kajal Magique Review and Swatches

Hello everyone, 

  I am back with a review again.Today I am reviewing a newly launched kajal by L'Oréal Paris.I have already used the Lakmé eyeconic kajal and Maybelline colossal kajal but could not stop myself from getting another one. 

L'Oréal Paris kajal magique review





Read on to know whether its worth a try. 




CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :

 SUPREME BLACK:

A new generation formula!Powered with mineral pigments for deep intense colour.

EXTRAORDINARY CARE:

Kajal magique is formulated with care ingredients and gives a soothing feeling. Enriched with Vitamin E, Cocoa Butter,Olive oil esters and Vitamin C Derivative. 

MAGICAL RESULT-EYELINER AND KAJAL. 

To use,draw a precise stroke along your waterline.Add a bold stroke on the upper lid to complete the look.

SMUDGE-PROOF for upto 12H.

NON TRANSFER.WATERPROOF.


opthalmologically tested.Suitable for contact lens wearers.

PRICE : RS 245 FOR 0.35 g.

MY EXPERIENCE :



I am using this kajal since around a week and I am now ready to review it.It comes in a beautiful pink and black packaging.The kajal retractable so one can easily use it.The kajal is black but i won't consider it as blackest black as i have seen many other jet black kajals in market . However the color darkens as we swipe it multiple times.I have watery eyes and it doesn't show up in the first swipe and I have to swipe it many times.It has a creamy texture and thats why it doesn't hurt the eyes.It stays on my waterline for around 3 to 4 hours and after that it fades.The plus point here is even though its staying power is low it doesn't get smudged.It doesn't bleed and give raccoon eyes.I have used this as an eyeliner too and it fares very well in that.It stays for around 6 to 7 hours on the upper lashline.But after that it starts to fade and some of it transfers to the socket line which is kind of disappointing. 


It claims to be waterproof and I agree with that . It doesn't get washed off off with water and you definitely need to use a makeup remover to remove it completely. I have sensitive eyes and my eyes have a general tendency to itch with application of some kohls.But I didn't face any such issues with this one. However, I am not a a contact lens wearers Although its  mentioned on the packaging its suitable for contact lens wearers still I can't assure anything about that.The ingredient list is absent but it claims that it has soothing ingredients. It is opthalmologically tested and within the budget also.

Overall, a good experience. 

Lets come to the pros and cons now. 

PROS :

1.Priced affordably.

2.Opthalmologically tested.

3.Contains soothing ingredients. 

4 . Doesn't smudge.

5.Creamy texture.

6.Waterproof.

CONS :

1 . Ingredient list is absent. 

2.Low staying power on waterline. 

DO I RECOMMEND : YES ABSOLUTELY. ..

WILL I RE PURCHASE : YES I WILL...

PS-In short this is the new competitor in the kajal team. ..lolzzz.

STAY TUNED. ....TAKE CARE

Which is your favourite kajal??? Would love to hear from you. 




6 comments:

  1. Lovely review dear.. i am yet to lay my hands on it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do give it a try dear...hope you like it. :-)

      Delete
  2. Nice review hun...Its comparable to Eyeconic I guess...So I ll stick to my Eyeconic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup its quite similar to eyeconic dear....:-)

      Delete
  3. A new kajal in the market and looks so tempting, would love to give it a try, nice review Heena.

    ReplyDelete