Thursday 5 December 2013

Vichy normaderm anti imperfection cream review

Hey everyone, 
  I am back again . Today I am reviewing The Vichy Normaderm Anti Imperfection Cream.
I got this cream when my skin was in oily combination phase.

READ ON TO KNOW HOW IT WORKED FOR ME.



CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :

GLOBAL ANTI -IMPERFECTION HYDRATING CARE. 

Blemishes, pores, shine, oily skin,imperfection marks, irregular complexion. 

Sensitive skin. 
Hypo allergenic.
Vichy Thermal Spa Water.
Tested under dermatological control.

NON COMEDOGENIC.

PARABEN FREE.

PRICE : RS 750 FOR 30 ML. 

INGREDIENTS : ( REFER THE IMAGE )



MY EXPERIENCE :

 As I have already mentioned that I used to have combination oily skin during summer and as such I couldn't find any product which didn't gave me breakouts. As a brand I trust Vichy a lot as I have used many products previously. Earlier I was using their emulsion which was such a nice product without any complaints but since that range is discontinued I had to replace it with some other cream. So I bought this as it claims to be for oily skin people. 




 I have used this cream for a long time twice a day and this is really a very good product for oily akin people. It has a beautiful fragrance and nothing which will bother sensitive noses.It has a light weight lotion like consistency.It feels absolutely non greasy and gets absorbed immediately after application. It can be used as a make up base also.But initially I used to have a burning sensation on my face.Maybe because I have have sensitive skin and it scared me alot.So I discontinued using it and then again I started using it. This time it didn't gave me any such feel.It never gave me any breakouts. So jts its absolutely safe for oily skin.However I would advise dryskin people to stay away from this as it may give them a burning sensation. 


Overall a good experience. 

Lets come to the pros and cons now. 


PROS :

1.NO BREAKOUTS. 

2.SUITABLE FOR ACNE PRONE OILY SKIN.

3.CONTAINS THERMAL SPA WATER.

4.WITHOUT PARABENS.

5.NON GREASY.

6.HYPO ALLERGENIC. 


CONS:

1.PRICEY

2.MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR VERY SENSITIVE SKIN. 

3.GIVES A SLIGHT BURNING SENSATION INITIALLY.

DO I RECOMMEND : YES THIS IS A BOON FOR OILY SKIN.

WILL I REPURCHASE : NO I WON'T MERELY BECAUSE MY SKIN IS IN DRY PHASE.

2 comments:

  1. The price makes me think twice about the products so I rely more on the reviews of it...Nice review hun :) <3

    ReplyDelete