Thursday 5 December 2013

Maybelline baby lips lip balm review

Hello everyone, 

   Today I am reviewing a really very famous product and that is The maybelline baby lips lip balm.I know almost all the bloggers have already reviewed this but let me also give my views on it.

Read on to know more whether its really worth the hype.



CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :


Why You’ll Love It

No more basic lip balm

•Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration
•The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
•Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
•After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and reborn
•7 lip smacking flavours.

Expert Tip

Apply your lip balm by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.

PRICE : RS 150

SHADES:5 SHADES AVAILABLE. 

MY EXPERIENCE :

 I am using this lip balm since 6 to 7 months and this is by far the best lip balm I have tried.It provides enough hydration to lips and makes my lips smooth. Its not sticky and the tint is just beautiful. It can be used even as a base under the lipstick and the tint doesn't alter the shade of the lipstick. 



It also contains spf 20 which is definitely an added advantage. I don't suffer from chapped lips but whenever I do this heals my lips.The only drawback is its smell.I have the shade berry crush and it smells like a cough syrup . Although it doesn't stay for a long time. It also helps to lighten the pigmentation of lip if used regularly. 



Overall,an excellent product. 


Lets come to the pros and cons now. 

PROS :

1.Easy on pocket. 

2.Spf 20

3.Heals chapped lips. 

4.Non sticky. 

5.Has a beautiful tint.

CONS:

Only the cough syrup smell is an issue.

DO I RECOMMEND : YES ABSOLUTELY. 

WILL I RE PURCHASE : SURELY I WILL.

  STAY TUNED....TAKE CARE

4 comments:

  1. Lovely review hun...Baby lips sure are a rage...everyone loves them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely reviewed dear.. :) .. I like these baby lips lip balmss a lott!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup these are a hit...thanks for commenting dear

      Delete