Tuesday 17 December 2013

Lakmé skin gloss winter intense moisturiser review

Hello everyone,


   I am reviewing a recently launched product by Lakme.The company claims that this moisturiser can be used as a primer too so i bought this mainly because my skin is very sensitive for silicone primers.
Read on to know whether this one suited me or not.
Enchanteurdreams.blogspot.in




CLAIMS OF THE PRODUCT :(as per the press release )


Winter is just around the corner, so bring in the season with a dash of glamour. Presenting new Lakmé Skin Gloss Winter Intense moisturizer, a product formulated by beauty experts to make your skin look fabulous all day long, even in cold and dry weather. It preps your skin like a pro so that you can work any look and the most of the festive season without worrying about your skin.

Lakmé Skin Gloss Winter Intense moisturizer, is a face moisturizer, designed keeping in mind your skin requirements during winter. It protects your skin from the harsh and cold weather, and also be used as a primer for your make-up. All you need to do it layer it on post your Lakmé clean-up in the morning and your skin is winter prepped. 




PRICE : RS 100 FOR 100 ml.

PACKAGING :

  It comes in a white coloured plastic bottle with a flip top cap.Packaging is quite hygienic but its a pain to use . have to jerk the bottle to pour the moisturiser and in hurry this really becomes very irritating so I'll get the tub instead next time.



INGREDIENTS :(REFER THE IMAGE )

Enchanteurdreams.blogspot.in

CONSISTENCY:

   The moisturiser has a thick consistency but it's absolutely non greasy.It gets absorbed very quickly so that u don't need to wait for too long to put on your makeup.

MY EXPERIENCE :

    This is currently my HG(holy grail) moisturiser. To be honest I have never been a huge fan of skincare products from Lakme but I was attracted to this one by all the hype created. This proved to be worth the hype. Being sensitive skin I am verry careful about choosing my skincare products. Although most of the times I go through trial and errors but I am lucky that I have finally found my HG moisturiser without spending too much . Although the company claims this to be a primer also but it doesn't prolong the wear time of foundation.


    I apply this before makeup and this has never caused any melting down of the base.But if you are using it before makeup then it is advisable to use a small amount or else you will end up with a greasy face . It moisturises my skin quite well and doesn't dry out the skin.It never broke me out and the most important thing is that I didn't got any sort of allergy with this one. It has a very sweet fragrance something similar to the Lakme moisturisers.

Overall, a good experience.

Lets come to the pros and cons now.

PROS :

1.Affordable.
2 . Hygienic packaging.
3.Hydrates the skin properly.
4.Non greasy texture.
5.Not breakouts or allergies.

CONS:

1.Have to jerk many times to pour the moisturiser.Its because of its thick consistency.


DO I RECOMMEND / WILL I RE PURCHASE : YES for both.

Stay tuned....take care

8 comments:

  1. Sounds good :) haven't tried it yet.. will try soon.. Nice review dear ^_^

    Love,
    Gowmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear..do give it a try.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a nice winter moisturiser..Keeps my skin soft. Lovely review hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good dear.. but I kinda lost trust in Lakme skincare.. they doesnt work that good on me.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I agree with u dear...this is first skincare product from Lakmé which has worked for me...

      Delete
  5. I definitely need this product for my dry chronic skin!!! Thank you for the review!!

    http://anshul90.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome dear....hope u like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete